Mindful Contraceptive July 2021 Class Series
21/07/2021 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm CAT| R1750
It is time for the Mindful Contraceptive July 2021 Class Series. For so many years, we were disconnected from our body. We weren’t allowed to talk about things like periods or the ovulatory cycle which led us to believe all kinds of myths about ourselves which aren’t true. These things lead us to believe that PMS is normal and ok. It led many people to suffer with excruciating pain from endometriosis, sometimes for 10 years until they got the RIGHT diagnosis and treatment. Our complaints are often dismissed and not heard and our ability to make real, informed decisions about our body was taken from us.
In these courses, you will be empowered and you will get the knowledge you deserve regarding your body so you will be able to make informed decisions, regardless of what you decide at the end. You will have the knowledge.
We will debunk all kinds of myths like the one that says our cycle is 28 days, along with many more and other taboos which, at the end of the day, have made us afraid of our fertility and created the perfect environment for us to want to shut it down altogether rather than to work with it.
Topics we will discuss:
- The efficiency rate of the Fertility Awareness Method.
- Male and female anatomy.
- The ecosystem of our hormones.
- Cycle variations.
- What are the 3 fertility signs and how we track and chart them.
- Fertility Awareness as effective contraception – the rules.
- Fertility Awareness for conception and how to optimise your chances to get pregnant.
- What you can learn from your hormones about your health.
- Different life passages that Fertility Awareness can help with.
- Cycle awareness or looking at our cycle as a self-care practice.
- Sex ed – not what you were told, and much more.
This course is a group course which I like to keep small and intimate. It has 4 weekly classes for 2.5-3 hours starting on the 21st of July. The other classes will take place on the 28th of July and the 4th & 11th of August at 7pm South Africa time.
After 3-4 cycles, we will have a private consultation to review your charts.
Cost: R1750 or $105.
This price includes a basal body thermometer and charts to start your journey, for South African residents only.
There are only 7 places, so please book yours.